Again in Mint?

17:03 0 Comments

However few days ago published the news that I had installed on Elementary OS as distribution by default, this is me complicate much Elementary gave me many problems, despite the mistakes interface and in my opinion the use was very difficult and complicated, while Mint had many advantages, as I decided whether I thought of leaving Elementary installation of Ubuntu, but decided to stay in the stability and ease of use, and decided to Mint.
This again delayed the BUILDS, but tomorrow will come in to class, but the CyanogenMod 12.1 BUILD will be in progress, to keep trying octos downloading the source code but I can not do it, keep trying, but until then, I'll have tonight make some changes in the kernel of CyanogenMod 12.1 octos will continue waiting until you get to download the source code.
About LiquidSmooth this far yet, I have not managed to obtain the source code, but I'm sure I'll get it soon.
And finally on OmniROM and XenonHD, it is me too complicated compilation of these two, since there are too many inconsistencies between source code and device.
This is all I have to say in this post.







Greetings.

0 comentarios: